Thursday, December 30, 2010

Yeah, I changed the design of this blog. yey for me! woot woot.
You see, I am new to adobe photoshop and a few days ago, I am completely unaware of how to use those buttons in the window. They are just too many of them and as analytic as I am, they seem too many to digest. I guess it would take me a whole college degree of lessons to learn Adobe photoshop. But thanks to online tutorials, I get to do some stuffs that I was not able to do.
Now I am focusing on making changes in this blog. I know I still have too many to learn when it comes to web designing but I guess I can manage to have changes here one at a time.


That's it for now.

PS. I did two images for the background. Here are they
This is the first one I did and it kinda looks mediocre for me. So tried to experimented a few things with Photoshop and below is the final piece. (So proud!).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are highly appreciated